Why we like it
- Classic luxury at its best right in the heart of the city
- Fantastic mix of rooms and suites for all
- The Ultra cool Tonga Lounge is a real treat!
- True 'San Francisco' style service with friendly and fun staff
- Steps from the famous cable car line
About The Fairmont, San Francisco
The Fairmont is a landmark of this incredible city and encapsulates the original San Francisco grandeur. It is centrally located at the only spot in San Francisco where each of the cable car lines meet, and therefore just a short cable car ride from the bustling downtown, the financial district, Union Square and Fisherman's Wharf. The Fairmont was the first hotel in the United States to have a concierge desk. From high atop Nob Hill, you can enjoy panoramic views of the city and the Bay while revelling in an unmatched blend of luxurious accommodation and superb services which make for an unforgettable stay. And make sure you try The Tonga Room with its indoor rain storm...