Why we like it
- Located on the famous South Ocean Boulevard
- An array of complimentary services and amenities for you to enjoy such as pool side spritzers and
- complimentary bicycle use
- Suitable for couples and families alike with impressive facilities and activities
- Impressive spa facilities to unwind and detox – we love the Palm Beach Signature treatment
About Four Seasons Palm Beach
Located on Palm Beach’s most beautiful and expansive beach, the Four Seasons is a chic resort that typifies a tropical escape. Set next to the ocean, the resort is a u-shaped four storey complex with a stunning central swimming pool. There are 210 airy guest rooms and suites decorated in classic beach home style, some with private furnished balconies. Families are well catered for, with cots, fridges, microwaves and connecting rooms available on request. We love the L’Occitane bath products. Three distinct restaurants include the beachfront AB&G offering global cuisine with the best ocean view in town, Graze eatery with a coastal modern interior and beautiful terrace overlooking the pool, as well as the resort’s newest epicurean addition, Jové Kitchen & Bar, the nightly hot spot for happy hour and dinner. Swell is a new lifestyle retail boutique inspired by the shops of nearby famed Worth Avenue, and there’s an expanded water sports program including surfing lessons and stand-up paddle boards with adults-only areas for relaxation at the pool and beach. A wide array of services are also included at no additional charge including in room internet, access to spa relaxation areas, daily fitness classes such as beachfront yoga, bocce ball, beach volleyball, bicycles and snorkelling.