Why we like it
- Brighten your mood with the laid back Florida Keys atmosphere
- Get plunging with a choice of 5 refreshing outdoor swimming pools
- Award winning children's and teenager's clubs for extra wide grins
- Indulge in locally influenced spa treatments at the Calm Waters Spa
- Swim with dolphins or spend the day learning to be their trainer
About Hawks Cay Resort
Set by the Atlantic Ocean, cast off your worries at Hawks Cay, a magnificent resort hotel with facilities and activities aplenty. If you're looking to enjoy some well-earned time with the sand in between your toes chilling out with your loved ones, this is the perfect place to relax. A fantastic choice for families and couples there is plenty of space with adult only pools and a fun pirate ship pool for your little ones. The team here know a thing or two about impressive dining that will set your taste buds alight with fresh seasonal ingredients created into sumptuous treats that generously celebrate the local seafood.
Most of the luxurious rooms and villas sport glorious azure views over the marina. Should you like, we recommend the island view or water view guest rooms, decked out in neutral colours with a rich classic Caribbean vibe. This is a gorgeous haven to recharge your batteries and there's a world of choice when it comes to the rich variety of activities available. If your fancy is space and privacy, choose to stay in a Sunset Villa with 3 or 4 bedrooms as these are the ideal abode for a family or small group of friends.