Why we like it
- Handy location in Key West within walking distance of Mallory Square and the iconic Sunset Pier
- Desirable oceanfront rooms and suites all feature a private balcony
- Quite possibly, barefoot elegance at its best
- Stunning sunsets over the Key West Harbour
- An award winning world class spa
About Ocean Key Resort & Spa
This enviable resort has it all so forget doing any legwork. We adore Ocean Key Resort so much because of its blessed location. With no need to rent a car, it is now time to truly relax and spend the day at your own chilled out pace. Rooms and suites offer beautiful ocean views and there's a delightful outdoor swimming pool with comfortable loungers to laze the hours away.
Tropical turquoise hues adorn the well-appointed rooms and suites creating a vibrant island feel. We recommend the Island View Junior Suites with a private balcony overlooking Mallory Square for eyeing up the stunning sunsets. Hot Tin Roof is the perfect spot to slink off to for an intimate evening meal or head to the poolside Liquid Lounge for a cheeky Mojito or Pina Colada.