Why we like it
- Situated in a crescent of Maui's southwest coast
- Some of the best swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving available in Hawaii
- Large sophisticated rooms and plenty of open spaces
- World renowned Four Season attention to detail
- Iconic onsite restaurants from NOBU Lana'I to ONE Forty Steakhouse
About Four Seasons Resort Wailea
The majority of the five-star Resort’s 380 luxury guest rooms and suites – the largest on the island – feature dazzling views of the Pacific Ocean that can be enjoyed from the privacy of their furnished lanai. From floor to ceiling, every room creates a fresh take on modern luxury and Hawaiian sophistication. Rooms are accented by the artwork of specially commissioned artisans.
On the southwestern coast, Wailea’s white-sand beaches are perfect for swimming, snorkelling, scuba diving, whale-watching and lazy strolls along the sand. The food here is fab, from dining under the stars and Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant to the open kitchen of DUO Steak and Seafood, or the lanai setting of Spago, Wolfgang Puck’s Hawaiian outpost.