Why we like it
- Many of the rooms offer views over the Public Garden, Beacon Hill and the top of the State House
- The design and colour schemes of New England have been carefully chosen at The Four Seasons Boston
- A neutral look pervades with gentle accents in each room and suite
- Unwind with a relaxing massage in the private treatment room, or enjoy the men and women's dry saunas and steam rooms
- Funky night spot for locals and tourists alike at The Bristol Lounge
About Four Seasons Boston
The Four Seasons Boston is characterised by elegant simplicity and a warm New England welcome. The hotel boasts a fantastic location and is close to almost all the major attractions of Boston. You can easily wander this Historical city on foot.