Why we like it
- Ski on the Suicide Six slopes
- Wood-burning fireplaces in every room
- A classic elegant styled resort
- Enjoy farm fresh cuisine and regional recipes in the four distinct restaurants
- Well catered for families and couples alike
About Woodstock Inn
Located in one of the USA's prettiest small towns, the Woodstock Inn is the perfect base to explore the local area. Biking, canoeing and kayaking are available to all levels as well as swimming and fishing. For those visiting in winter, Woodstock is one of the most family friendly ski resorts in Vermont with great beginner and intermediate slopes to suit all abilities.
All 142 spacious rooms have wood-burning fireplaces to create a warm and cosy atmosphere. With a beautiful spa on site and a racquet club down the road (shuttle service provided) as well as an in and outdoor pool, there is plenty to keep the whole family busy during their stay. Take advantage of complimentary admission to Billings Farm and Museum and of their interactive programmes for children. Free ski passes are also available on the Suicide Six slopes from Thursday –Sunday.