Why we like it
- Great central location close Dupont Circle, D.C.’s trendiest neighbourhood
- Classical style with superb service
- Great custom cocktails available at Rural Society, perfect to begin or end a night out
- A 12 minute walk from the White House
- Some upgraded rooms benefit from private terraces
About The Madison Washington, D.C.
The Madison Washington, D.C. has a rather apt claim to fame: it’s played host to every President since JFK in 1963. Boutique in style but big on service, (everything we’ve come to expect from the perfect city break hotel) the contemporary yet classical style feels straight out of the West Wing – historic portraits peek over the slick bars and swathes of crimson add a not-so-subtle hint of patriotism. Mere blocks from the Capital, Ford’s Theatre, and conveniently placed in the centre of D.C.’s burgeoning culinary scene, it’s a central landmark with a notably loyal staff – many of whom have been with the property for over 20 years – and a there’s even a personal concierge to assist with trip planning.