Why we like it
- Historic inn in the middle of Yellowstone National Park
- Simple accommodation in a fabulous location
- Perfect for families who want to be right inside the park
- In the winter season arrive by snow coach
- Rustic and contemporary in style this is a great base to explore Yellowstone National park in summer or winter
About Old Faithful Lodge
The rustic style lodge, with log and wood shingle exterior, is located close to the world famous Old Faithful Geyser. The original part of the inn, known as the 'Old House' was completed in 1904 and includes an immense lobby with a huge stone fireplace. The east and west wings were added in the 1920s, and many rooms have been remodelled in recent years. As there are few hotels in Yellowstone, reservations need to be made well in advance.
Despite being in the middle of the Yellowstone National Park, the lodge offers a variety of cuisine. Enjoy a burger at the Geyser Grill or a range of authentic cuisine at the Obsidian Dining Room. Those with a sweet tooth should visit the Cafeteria and Bake Shop, and there's even a deli!