Why we like it
- All rooms have large windows affording views of the lake and snow-capped mountains behind
- El Casco is in a wonderful location on the shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi
- The restaurant offers fine dining prepared by Chef Fernando Trocca, Prix de Chaîne de Rôtisseurs
- The Health Club has a heated in-out pool and deck with Jacuzzi, a modern gym, saunas, two salons for special treatments and a hairdresser
- Other facilities and activities include boating, hiking and horse riding trips, abundant fishing and three nearby golf courses
About El Casco Art Hotel
El Casco Art Hotel is one of a kind. Located in one of the most beautiful spots in Patagonia, on the shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi, it blends into an awesome landscape with stylish architecture and is home to the 500 piece Zurbaran art collection. Placed throughout the hotel, the rooms and its terraced grounds, the collection offers a unique counterpoint to the area's natural beauty.
Every room features original paintings from a selected artist - and are named in their honour. Elegantly appointed and decorated in natural colours, they all have large, floor to ceiling windows through which allow the Patagonian sunlight to flood in. The Balcony Studios have large outdoor spaces overlooking the lake.