Why we like it
- The Singular Santiago is an exclusive hideaway set amidst Santiago's bustling metropolis
- The hotel's innovative design embraces the artistic heritage of its surroundings, while adding a cutting-edge modernity
- Enjoy spectacular views towards Saint Lucia Hill at the rooftop cocktail bar and swimming pool
- The spa has an exclusive hydro-massage area, a mixed sauna, steam bath and rest area
- Bohemian neighbourhood Lastarria is renowned for its galleries, restaurants and nightlife
About The Singular Santiago
The Singular Santiago is an intriguing new addition to Santiago's vibrant Barrio Lastarria. The overall atmosphere is understated and classic, combining the style of early 20th century buildings with neoclassical French architectural influences. Exuding the charm of a bygone era, each of the 62 oversized rooms display rich woods and dark leather illuminated by vintage chandeliers, and lavish white marble bathrooms. The Singular Suite has a separate living area, double vanity bathroom and views overlooking the Parque Forestal. Room service is available on a moment's notice 24/7.
Hotel features include an indulgent Spa, sophisticated restaurant, rooftop bar and pool. In the restaurant area you'll have the feeling of at once being in a gentleman's club and also a Hong Kong speakeasy. Step outside the hotel and you'll find yourself in the bohemian neighbourhood of Lastarria, brimming with lively cafés and a cosmopolitan air. The location is great base from which to explore the older sights of the city while still having access to more modern areas of the city thanks to the excellent transport links of the nearby Metro Universidad Catòlica.