Why we like it
- The old colonial building is complimented by some ultra modern features
- Beautiful Spa including Jacuzzi and Steam room
- Oxygen rooms allow you to get used to the high Altitude
- Music docking station in every room
- Breakfast is a delicious mix of local and European foods
About Casa Cartagena
Casa Cartagena was built originally during the Inca Empire and then stripped to its foundations and modified during the colonial times and is a Monument of Peruvian Cultural Heritage. Casa Cartagena has been lovingly restored, respecting its original architecture. It has 16 spacious suites which all offer an oxygen enrichment system. This chic mix of colonial architecture and contemporary style also offers a spa, restaurant, library, bar and WiFi Internet system. La Chola restaurant, once historically a meeting place for poets, artists and musicians, it now offers a gourmet blend of Peruvian and International cuisine. Qoya Spa is one of the largest spas in Cusco and for those needing to relax after their trip to Machu Picchu or perhaps after a multi-day trek, then this is the place for massages and organic treatments.