Why we like it
- The lodge enjoys a great location in the heart of Chobe, only 90 minutes by road from the incredible Victoria Falls
- This is one of the original game lodges in Botswana and it still offers an exceptional safari experience
- You’ll have opportunities to view elephants by the Chobe River
- It’s one of the few lodges to have a team of female guides
- Stay in beautifully appointed accommodation – the lodge’s luxurious suites have their own private plunge pools
About Chobe Game Lodge
Situated in a remote and unspoiled region of Botswana’s Chobe National Park, Chobe Game Lodge enjoys a fantastic location overlooking the Chobe River and the Caprivi floodplains. The lodge’s tasteful interior features handcrafted Rhodesian teak furniture and walls decorated with traditional African carvings and paintings. Each of the rooms is river-facing and features a private terrace granting access to incredible views.
Delectable cuisine is served in the lodge's restaurant, which is set within the tranquil garden. From the lodge, you’ll embark on thrilling game drives in open-sided, electric 4x4 safari vehicles. You can also head out to view game from the Chobe River on one of the lodge’s highly manoeuvrable boats. The friendly, expert guides will take you on stargazing expeditions, as well as walking safaris along the river or in the nearby Kasane forests. If you’d prefer to stay closer to your luxurious home from home, you can view game from the elevated boardwalk that surrounds the lodge. It offers outstanding views over the nearby rivers, islands and floodplains.