Why we like it
- A small and intimate camp with the same high standards as its sister camp Mombo Camp
- Located on the northern tip of Chiefs Island, a prime game rich area
- Activities on offer are morning and afternoon game drives in open 4x4 vehicles
- Some of the best game viewing opportunities in Botswana
- Ideal camp to take over exclusively for a small group
About Little Mombo Camp
Little Mombo Camp is an extension of Mombo Camp and shares the same island, with just three rooms Little Mombo is an exclusive retreat in the heart of the Okavango Delta. Each spacious room has canvas walls and a thatched roof; the rooms are the same size as the rooms at Mombo Camp. Each room is en-suite with ceiling fans and a large private verandah.
The main area of the camp has a beautiful deck with comfortable sofas to relax on that looks onto the floodplains, there is a splash pool and a small gymnasium as well as a therapist offering massage treatments at the lodge.
Activities include morning and afternoon game drives. The open 4x4s provide an exquisite vantage for viewing the high concentrations of plains game and all the predators. Lion sightings are frequent as well as spotting leopard and cheetah, wild dog, spotted hyena, large herds of buffalo, elephant, white rhino, southern giraffe, blue wildebeest and Burchell's zebra.
This property is currently closed for renovation until 30 November 2017. It will be reopening soon when they will be welcoming guests again. Please speak to a travel consultant for more details on dates and developments.