Why we like it
- Sanctuary Baines' Camp is a small and intimate camp with just six luxury suites
- It is a low environmental impact camp, built using commercially grown wood and recycled tin cans
- Activities include day and night safari drives, walking safaris and mokoro cruises
- Opportunity to take a scenic helicopter flight over the magnificent Okavango Delta. This activity is at an extra cost
- Children over six years old are welcome at the camp
About Sanctuary Baines' Camp
Poised between the plains of Moremi and the permanent waters of the Okavango Delta, Sanctuary Baines' Camp is a boutique safari property perfectly situated for spotting all creatures great and small.
Boasting a truly eco-conscious design, Sanctuary Baines' walls have been made from recycled materials and neutrally decorated to blend in with the wild surrounds. The main area of the camp has a deck for outdoor dining and views over the permanent water of the lagoon. Enjoy an abundance of little luxuries here, including a swimming pool with private pavillion for relaxation. Safari drives around this private reserve will get you close to Africa's greatest predators both day and night. The lagoon opens up the atmospheric world of floating safaris to you; cruise quietly at the gentle pace of a poled mokoro canoe, admiring life along the riverbank.
Sanctuary Baines' Camp has just six luxury suites, each accommodating a maximum of two guests. All have en-suite facilities, mini bars and ceiling fans. The suites are set on elevated platforms, with wooden decks overlooking the Boro River. Four-poster beds are draped with netting and are designed to be easily rolled out onto your private wooden decks for nights under the stars. All suites and communal areas are linked by wooden boardwalks