Why we like it
- Ol Lentille is devoted to supporting the local community and conservation
- Ol Lentille is located at the highest point of Laikipia with stunning 360 degree views
- The four private villas (1- to 3-bed) were donated to the local community and the lodge is privately managed
- The private conservancy is nearly three times the size of Manhattan, so you don’t see any other tourists or cars
- More than just game drives, Ol Lentille strives to create an authentic African experience from start to finish with incredible cultural experiences at every turn
- Enjoy the freedom to plan your own itinerary with all activities and meals arranged just for you
- Enjoy your private house and private activities
- At Ol Lentille, adventure meets holiday – you’ll leave feeling relaxed, recharged and inspired
About Ol Lentille
Laikipia’s first all-villa property is a refreshing approach to luxury accommodation. Set in a private conservation area, wake up in the wild African outdoors at Ol Lentille. Enjoy real Kenyan culture and wildlife-spotting opportunities in over 40,000 hectares of private wilderness. Savour 360-degree views from the large windows in your villa or head out to explore.
Ol Lentille accommodates only 16 adults (and six children) across four luxury villas. Couples and smaller groups will enjoy Carissa or Acacia villas, set into the rugged hilltop. Carissa is perfect for romantic getaways as it showcases 360-degree views from the round bedroom, complete with a round bed. Aloe and Boscia are ideal for larger groups of 4 – 6 people. Experience contemporary African décor and neutral furnishings that make use of natural materials. All villas offer a discreet butler service to assist with your every need and you have a private car for each house.
Enjoy incredible walks into the wilderness and visit the local community experiences, villages, schools, singing wells and market day. Get out of the car and enjoy bike rides, quads and stretch your legs. A camel safari is a fun few hours out into the wilderness. Guests can enjoy safari drives to spot rare and unique African wildlife but the rawness of this area is the stunning landscape and its cultural experiences. Ol Lentille additionally offers a range of facilities including a spa, pool and viewing deck. Time to breath, relax and recharge.