Why we like it
- Nestled on a private wildlife conservancy
- The largest concentration of the rare Grevy's zebra in the world
- Experienced and local guides bring this wonderful area to life
- Custom fitted 4x4 Landcruisers with photograph stands and charging sockets
- The quirky giraffe designed swimming pool
About Lewa Safari Camp
Lewa Safari Camp is surrounded by beautiful open plains. The camp has 12 luxury tents, raised up on little stone decks and under thatch to keep them cool. The main area has two fireplaces for the winter and then there is also a pool for hotter days. At Lewa Safari Camp discover this beautiful area by vehicle, foot, horse or camel. By staying at Lewa Safari Camp, you will be directly supporting their unique and successful conservation venture in northern Kenya.