Why we like it
- Traditional colonial safari style luxury tents
- Activities on offer are fishing, helicopter trips, visit the Maasai community, bush walks, picnics and dinners, horseback riding, camel safaris and lion tracking
- Sirikoi is located in the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, a 50 minute flight from Nairobi Wilson airport and then a 15 minute drive from the airstrip
- The lodge has a beautiful infinity swimming pool to relax in the heat of the day
- Owned and usually hosted by locals Willie and Sue Roberts and their mainly Maasai staff you will be welcomed into their home and spoilt by their warmth and hospitality
A small, family owned and intimate camp. Sirikoi is the perfect place to stay and discover the magic of Lewa. Stay in a luxury tented room, a secluded 2 bedroom cottage or a 3 bedroom private house. Sirikoi is the perfect choice for families and couples alike. Knowledgeable guides await to show you the magnificent wildlife that abounds here and will really make the African bush come to life. A wide range of activities allow you to explore Lewa by foot, open landrover, biplane, helicopter, horseback or even on a camel safari. Visit a local Maasai homestead to learn about this unique tribe and how they have been able to survive in today's world.
The main area of Sirikoi is home to a large dining area with an open log fire and commanding views of the open savannah. Sit on the private verandah of your room or the main area breathing in the fresh African air, listening to the birdsong and waiting avidly to see which animal will visit the waterhole next. The team of chefs create delicious treats throughout the day, with the majority of fresh vegetables and herbs coming from Sirikoi's organic garden. Relax by the lovely pool area the perfect escape from the midday heat of the summer months and the perfect spot to watch the local wildlife and birdlife too. For guests who seek solitude and the thrill of discovering rarely visited places, experience the Sirikoi fly camping for 1 night or 2.