Why we like it
- Situated within the Mara North Conservancy
- There are eight spacious canvas tents and two larger suite tents perfect for families or honeymooners
- The luxury camp has an intimate, around the campfire atmosphere
- Activities include day game drives, night game drives, bush walks, bush breakfasts, sundowners and cultural visits
- Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is a fantastic choice for guests seeking intimacy, comfort and authenticity
About Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp
Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp creates an authentic bush experience. It's tucked away in a grove of Elephant Pepper Trees, from where it derives its name.
The camp brings people back to nature, having no permanent structures, traffic or generator, just the sights and sounds of the African bush. The camp is surrounded by an abundance of wildlife, be mesmerized by the annual wildebeest migration that goes thundering past at certain times of the year.
Each of the tents look out onto the African savannah creating sensational, panoramic views that can be admired from the private veranda or hammock. You can relax with nature in your comfortably furnished canvas safari tents, featuring en suite bathrooms with running water.
Welcoming staff will look after you every need. After drinks and canapés around the fire, the chefs will create international as well as local culinary treats to be enjoyed under candlelight. Communal dinning allows guests to share their daily adventures with one another, although romantic private dinners can be arranged.