Why we like it
- Located in the Naboisho Conservancy, which borders the Masai Mara
- Elevated on a rocky escarpment with commanding views of the Mara plains
- Eight exclusive private tents including two family suites
- A traditional and authentic safari experience
- Activities available include day and night game drives, bush walks and interaction with the local community
About Hemingways Ol Seki Mara
This private tented camp bordering the Masai Mara is an enclave of luxury in the wildest terrain of Kenya. This conservancy borders the Mara with no fences to inhibit the migration of the animals. Every tent sits on a private vantage point up on the rocky escarpment; with a 270 degree view of the bush from your bed. With six domed Nina tents and two expansive suites - Simba and Chui. The tents are low-impact structures and are camouflaged by the landscape and are fashioned for sustainability - they include ingenious features that promote conservation and minimise waste. Ol Seki is a special camp as it works hand in hand with the local community, the local Masai have embraced conservation and understand that it will be the way forward for their community to survive; being able to visit the local community and their projects is an incredible experience.