Why we like it
- Located in a prime wildlife area of the Mara North Conservancy
- A small and intimate camp
- Hidden in a beautiful acacia valley
- Eight tents overlooking the plains and hills
- For the adventurous fly camping is a must
About Kicheche Mara Camp
Each tent is comfortably furnished with an en-suite bathroom with flush loos, hot safari style showers and low wattage lighting is supplied 24 hours a day. The camp lounge is known as Nyati and is the main hub of the camp offering a comfortable seating area as well as a library. Meals are al fresco whenever possible and are a mixture of African and International Cuisine.
Early morning and late afternoon game drives are taken in open sided vehicles, which offer you the perfect platform to watch and photograph the wildlife without encroaching on their space. You can also experience the Mara on foot by doing a walking safari exploring the little things missed on a vehicle.