Why we like it
- Located in the Naboisho Conservancy
- An intimate luxury camp with just 6 tents
- Activities on offer are morning and late afternoon game drives, walks into the bush, a visit to the local Masai Village as well as visits to the community projects
- Kicheche guides have the Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association Bronze qualification as a minimum and are highly regarded
- Kicheche Valley is run by experienced hosts and offers a stunning base to explore the wonders of the Masai Mara
About Kicheche Valley
The camp is set on the Eastern side of the 50,000 hectare Naboisho conservancy in a beautiful secluded valley dotted with Acacia trees. The valleys to the west provide a scenic backdrop whilst game driving and are ideal for game walks. Kicheche Valley Camp is unfenced and offers 6 beautiful spacious tents on raised decks. Bathrooms are en-suite and are equipped with a dresser, flushing toilet and hot and cold running water. There is a family suite on request. The Naboisho Conservancy is home to a variety of wildlife, this area holds the largest number of Giraffe in the Masai Mara, elephants frequently walk through the concession and researchers have recorded 3 different prides of lions totalling 35 at the latest count. Kicheche Valley Camp is an hours flight from Nairobi airport and a 40 minute game drive from the airstrip to the camp.