Why we like it
- Panoramic views of the Mara plains
- Spacious and contemporary communal areas
- Elegant and timeless tents
- Three dedicated family suites
- The rim-flow swimming pool, boasts magnificent views of the Mara Plains
About andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
On the western border of the Masai Mara at the base of the Oloololo escarpment is andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp. The camp is built in and amongst a riverine forest which looks directly over the vast plains of the Masai Mara and is the direct path of the annual wildebeest and zebra migration. The camp is made up of 40 contemporary style safari tents with en-suite bathrooms and private decks.
Enjoy morning and afternoon safaris in open 4x4 vehicles, bird watching and daily lectures by a Maasai naturalist. As an optional extra you can also enjoy night drives, walking trails along the Oloololo escarpment and a visit to a local Maasai village.