Why we like it
- Sir Richard Branson's latest African adventure
- Mahali Mzuri is perched on the side of a lush valley with views over the magnificent plains
- Activities include game drives, walking safaris and cultural visits to the local Masai Mara village
- Nasaro Spa using the unique products from the Africaology range of beauty products
- A luxurious camp with twelve tents all with a private deck
About Mahali Mzuri
Mahali Mzuri is located within the Motorogi Conservancy in the northern region of Kenya's famous Maasai Mara ecosystem at an elevation of 1700m above sea level. A commanding position and revel in the views in the infinity pool to escape the midday African sun. The twelve tents are well appointed six on either side of the main lodge, perfect for travellers seeking modern and contemporary comforts. The main area of the lodge is a central Main Tent featuring a main lounge area with an open fireplace, a library of books, and iPads for guest use. Dining is exceptional from a gourmet breakfast, sensational snacks served throughout the day and evening meals set to delight not only your tastebuds but all your senses with exquisite bush dinners and and fine dining a la carte meals. Children over the age of 8 years old are welcome to stay at Mahali Mzui.