Why we like it
- Member of the Small Leading Hotels of the World
- A luxurious boutique style hotel boasting 45 individual rooms
- 24 hour dedicated butler service
- A spa and salon offer the pampering treats that every traveller desires
- All rooms have a private balcony looking onto the Ngong Hills
About Hemingways Nairobi
Hemingways Nairobi is the sister hotel to the famous Hemingways in Watamu. A plantation style property with views of the Ngong Hills is an exceptional place to stay be it for one or two nights in Nairobi. The staff are gracious and provide a seemless service that Hemingways, Watamu is famed for. The rooms are bright and large with beautiful bathrooms and the rooms have used the best of the natural light available, making guests feel that they are not staying in a city hotel.
The style of the hotel is classical with contemporary touches and all the modern conveniences that one would expect of a new boutique hotel. The butler is attentive and on hand to rustle up a treat from the pantry or assist with packing your cases on departure. The hotel has a choice of restaurants and lounges to enjoy and offers a variety of cuisines. Afternoon tea is a spectacular affair with a variety of homemade cakes and speciality teas available.