Why we like it
- Situated on the high banks of the Ewaso River with breathtaking views as far as Mount Kenya
- SpaSaab a unique spa offers exceptional treatments using Liz Earle Naturally Active products
- SaSaab has a Moroccan design
- Each room is luxurious and boasts enormous open air bathrooms, expansive views and private plunge pools
- Activities include day and night game drives , walking safaris, day trips to Samburu Reserve, mountain biking, camel riding and cultural excursions
SaSaab is on Samburu community land, on the Ngutuk Ongiron Group Ranch, known as the West Gate Conservancy. The main area sits on a high rocky ridge allowing guests to enjoy the spectacular views through the camps Moroccan interior and courtyard. There are seven suites and one family villa all the accommodation is beautifully appointed complete with wireless internet connection and a private plunge pool.
The swimming pool is perched on the hillside overlooking the river. Delectable Moroccan influenced menus have a strong emphasis on the highest quality and freshest ingredients. Guests can enjoy massage and beauty treatments in the privacy of their tents. A highlight of a stay at SaSaab is the fly camping, for one or two nights venture into the bush on foot, sleeping under canvas with the camels carrying your belongings, a true wilderness experience.