Why we like it
- Alfajiri Villas are located on Diani beach, an hour's drive south of Mombasa
- Three of the finest butler attended villas on the East African Coast
- Fresh seafood is brought daily to order from the beach includes some of the best crab, prawns, lobster and sea fish available
- Children of all ages welcome
- Alfajiri Villas are owned and hosted by Fabrizio Molinaro and his wife Marika
About Alfajiri Villas
Alfajiri overlooks the Indian Ocean in all its glory, ensuring both privacy and inspirational views.
The villas range in size from the Cliff Villa which sleeps 8 with exclusive use of an infinity pool and unlimited use of the local, international standard golf course, to the Garden and Beach Villas which sleep 4 and 8 respectively and have private access to the beach. Each villa is different in style from bright and airy Caribbean style bedrooms to a romantic turret suite.
Large verandas with comfortable hand-carved sofas dominate the front of the properties, where an infinity pool sits on the cliff edge, merging into the sea and horizon.
The Mediterranean influenced cuisine is as impeccable as the service. For those with small children and a desire to relax, two English-speaking ayahs (nannies) are on hand around the clock.