Why we like it
- Located by the white sands of Diani Beach
- Rooms, suites and executive villas available at this idyllic boutique hotel
- Dine in the main restaurant Sails for seafood freshly caught by local fishermen
- Indulge your body and mind at the Cloud Nine Spa
- One of the best places on the coast for kite and windsurfing
About Almanara Boutique Hotel
Set on the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean, Almanara Boutique Hotel is quietly tucked away on a 25-kilometre stretch of the pearl-white Diani Beach. A collection of six exclusive villas come complete with three double bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and stunning rooftop terrace. It’s the ideal place to stay if you appreciate your privacy. The villas also come with a private chef too.
With ocean views available, the main hotel offers a range of accommodation options depending on your preferences. The main restaurant Sails is open for lunch and dinner and it’s the perfect place to take in the incredible panorama. The friendly, professional staff offer excellent service and always try to ensure you get the most out of your stay. Almanara is a great place to enjoy snorkelling, kite and windsurfing, or simply to take your day at your own pace, by the pool, relaxing on a lounger – the perfect tonic after a safari adventure.