Why we like it
- Cool off in the sparkling swimming pool
- Discover the surrounds on horseback, the forests are amass with lovely birds
- Visit Lemur Island where you can feed the friendly creatures as they jump on your shoulders (no children under 8 are allowed on the Island) or the nearby crocodile farm
- Enjoy walk in Parc National d'Andasibe-Mantadia with one of the local guides
- The impressive 2 foot long Parson's chameleon and the tiny Nose-horned chameleon can be found in the Perinet Reserve
About Vakona Forest Lodge
Vakona Forest Lodge is located in the Andasibe area, 7 km from the Perinet Park entrance and 20 km south of Mantadia National Park. The lodge offers simple accommodation in 28 rooms, some with a mezzanine sleeping area which is suitable for families. All rooms have en suite facilities with shower.