Why we like it
- Tsarabanjina Island is a small private island offering complete seclusion, calm and tranquillity
- Located 40 miles from Nosy Bay, Tsarabanjina is one of the islets of the Mitsio Archipelago
- Twenty five bungalows split between two beaches
- Excellent diving in this area and the lodge has its own PADI dive centre for experienced and beginner divers
- Perfect place to escape and enjoy a pristine island and this incredible sea life
About Constance Tsarabanjina Lodge
Tsarabanjina is one of the islets of the Mitsio Archipelago. Fringed by white sandy beaches with extraordinary birds, lush vegetation and encircled around by coral reefs, the region is bathed in sunshine all year round. There are 25 bungalows which look out on the sea, each with a private rosewood terrace and thatched roof, split between the north and south beach. Each bungalow is unique bearing the name of a flower, a tree or a fish. They consist of a main bedroom, a bathroom with shower, a private terrace with deck chairs and coffee table.
The main area of the lodge has a main restaurant serving a buffet breakfast, lunch and a la carte dinners, there is an outside bar to enjoy pre dinner cocktails and afternoon tea/coffee served daily with homemade cookies. There is a library with a host of books and game to enjoy. There is also a tropical tennis court, tennis rackets and balls are available at the reception and massages are available.
Children are welcome over the age of 4 years old.