Why we like it
- Spot turtles, whales, dolphins and the curious creatures found within the coral reefs.
- Enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking, SUP boarding, whale watching (in season) and guided marine walks.
- Fresh seafood and local dishes complete the island-paradise feel.
- Personalised service is provided by your Mozambican butler-host.
- Discover luxury and tranquillity on this enchanting private island.
About Azura Quilalea
Surrounded by the pristine waters of a marine sanctuary, Azura Quilalea Private Island is a wholly uninhabited island paradise. Nine seafront villas constructed from natural coral stone boast private plunge pools and sundecks stretching towards the beach. With a maximum of 18 clients, a high degree of privacy is assured. The clifftop Villa Quilalea offers access to a private alcove and beach at low tide.
Enjoy private fine-dining experiences directly on the beach. Your Mozambican butler-host will serve fantastic fresh seafood. For a pampering like no other, the clifftop African Spa offers rejuvenating treatments based on local traditions and ingredients.
With its own house reef, guests can snorkel and scuba dive just off the main beach. Come in season to discover the island’s turtle nesting sites and spot migrating whales from the beach. Other activities include kayaking through the wildlife-abundant mangroves of nearby Sencar Island, deep-sea fishing and guided marine walks. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live out your ‘Robinson Crusoe’ castaway fantasies.