Why we like it
- Ongava Tented camp is located in the private Ongava Game Reserve close to the southern boundary of the Etosha National Park
- Eight Meru style tents all en suite with outside showers and a private deck
- Excellent waterhole eye level to the main area
- Activities on offer are day and night game drives in the Ongava reserve and the Okaukuejo area of Etosha National Park
- A very special authentic and intimate camp
About Ongava Tented Camp
Ongava Tented camp provides private luxury, delicious food and an excellent safari experience. The small tented camp is in a different area of the reserve to its sister property Ongava Lodge.
Accommodation comprises eight large comfortable walk-in tents, each with en-suite facilities, including flush toilet and a hot shower. Relaxation at Ongava Tented Camp typically takes place around the main area with its bar and swimming pool, watching the wildlife that comes to drink at the waterhole Ongava has resident White Rhino and Black Rhino, allowing guests the unique opportunity to see both of these rare species.