Why we like it
- Home of the Africat Foundation
- A choice of accommodation from Plains Camp, Luxury Bush Camp, the Select Private Suite (maximum 4 guests) and the Grand, African Villa (maximum 12 guests)
- Experience a day in the life of the San men
- Each camp has its own swimming pool, outside and inside fire place and an independent kitchen, restaurant and bar
- A variety of activities on offer from leopard tracking, observe the welfare work of the Africat Project, nature trails, birdwatching and nocturnal hides
About Okonjima Nature Reserve
Okonjima Nature Reserve has a variety of accommodation on offer to suit everyone. The Main camp is the original family homestead and has 14 standard double rooms and 10 view rooms all with views of the bush and three rooms overlooking the waterhole. The Luxury Bush camp is more intimate with only twelve luxury African thatched chalets one being a honeymoon suite with outside bathtub. The Private Bush Suite has two luxury en suite bedrooms and is the perfect choice of accommodation for a family or group of four adults travelling together, with its own private waterhole. The ultimate in accommodation and perfect for a large group or family is the The Grand, African Villa.