Why we like it
- Little Kulala is the nearest property to the entry gate of the Sossusvlei dunes, ensuring that guests are some of the first people into the park in the morning
- Contemporary in style with creams and glass allowing the desert landscape to remain the focal point
- Sleep out under the stars on your very own rooftop "skybeds
- Activities include nature drives into the desert
- Little Kulala is the perfect choice for a luxury desert retreat
About Little Kulala
Kulala means 'to sleep' and what better place to drift off, under a sky littered with thousands of stars. Little Kulala is a wonderful property furnished with exquisite fixtures and fittings, each of the eleven thatched villas are set amongst 21,000 hectares of the private Kulala Wilderness Reserve.
Private plunge pools, bleached decks and rooftop 'skybeds' ensure a romantic, exclusive stay. Game drives and walks aim to share with you the solitude and beauty of the Namib Desert.Desert adapted wildlife such as ostrich, gemsbok may be seen by day and aardwolf and bat-eared fox by night. For the ultimate way to witness the sheer vastness of Namibia a morning hot air balloon ride can be arranged. (Closed 15 January - 15 February).