Why we like it
- Excellent location to explore Swakopmund
- A great hotel right on the beach in this unique town
- The junior suites all offer a balcony with a sea and beach view
- Café Mole is the perfect spot to take in the views and catch up with your companions
- The Atlantic Spa offers a selection of Namibian inspired treatments you won’t find anywhere else
About Strand Hotel Swakopmund
The Strand Hotel is found on the coastline of Swakopmund, only a 300 metre walk into the centre of town. It has a great location with fantastic views out over the beach and the sea. The contemporary style and appearance of the Strand Hotel is a gentle historical reminder of both German and Namibian interior and exterior architectural designs, making your stay here a cultural banquet.
You can choose between one of the luxury rooms or beach-facing junior suites. All the rooms have contemporary style and modern amenities, and the suites are extremely spacious and offer amazing views.
With its three restaurants and micro-brewery, the hotel caters for a variety of tastes, including for those who wish to sample the local cuisine. Stay out late, reflect upon the day, and share experiences over a bottle of something vinous. The team of staff here are very hospitable and ready to give you the local advice you need to get the best out of your stay in Swakopmund.