Why we like it
- Located in the heart of a wildlife-abundant private game reserve
- Connect with Namibia at the on-site boutique and spa
- Spend long evenings at the boma, an ambient social setting
- Heated infinity pool overlooking the beautiful savannah
- The perfect place to reflect on your Namibian adventure
About Zannier Omaanda
Set within a private game reserve, Zannier Omaanda is an idyllic relaxation destination. From the lodge, enjoy far-reaching views over the scorched savanna. Choose from 10 enchanting huts with carved-stone interiors and traditional Owambo architectural features, and essential modern amenities. These all boast a relaxing private terrace from which you can drink in the panorama. There is also a fantastic heated infinity pool.
The on-site restaurant offers a great range of traditional Namibian cuisine. Enjoy fresh local produce, game meat and tapas-style sharers, as well as delightful three-course dinners. The on-site boma gives you a chance to enjoy the long warm evenings, socialising and connecting around the fire. You can also wind down at the cosy bar or atmospheric spa.
A huge variety of excursions and experiences are offered twice daily. Enjoy game drives, nature walks, tracking elephant, rhino or leopard, meeting meerkats and many other activities.