Why we like it
- An opulent property located in the historic city centre
- A ten minute drive from the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Labrisa Spa using only 100% chemical free products
- Traditional and elegant in style
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
About Mount Nelson, A Belmond Hotel, Cape Town
Each of the 57 suites and 144 spacious bedrooms are individually furnished. For increased seclusion, four cottages in Sydenham Terrace have been meticulously restored and are set in private gardens with a swimming pool.
The two restaurants offer informal, alfresco health-focused lunches and elegant dinners, while the stylish and lively Planet Bar offers an impressive selection of wine, champagne and cocktails. For those wishing to explore, complimentary transfers are available within a 10km radius of the hotel. Labrisa Spa, offering eight treatment rooms of which four are double are perfect for romantic relaxation treatments. The floodlit tennis courts and two heated swimming pools are set against the mighty backdrop of Table Mountain.