Why we like it
- Boutique style hotel located in the centre of Cape Town
- Contemporary and chic in style this hotel has been themed on Oscar Wilde who was renowned for his bohemian lifestyle during the latter part of the 19th century
- 12 luxuriously appointed en suite bedrooms designed with an eclectic mix of contemporary and antique furniture
- Complimentary transfers between Cape Cadogan and the V&A Waterfront are available
- Perfect base to explore Cape Town
About Cape Cadogan
The Georgian and Victorian buildings of the Cape Cadogan hotel date back to the beginning of the 19th century and it is perfectly located in the centre of Cape Town. Twelve luxuriously appointed en suite bedrooms are decorated with an eclectic mix of contemporary and antique furniture using dramatic fabrics to maximum effect. The hotel benefits from six standard rooms and six suites, a library, lounge with open fireplace, plunge pool and beautiful dining room overlooking the gardens. The hotel has as its presidential suite the Owners Villa, serviced by the main property it offers an open plan lounge, dining area, kitchen and bedroom with open plan bathroom.
There is a transfer vehicle available that will take guests to the Virgin Active in Wembley Square, there is a nominal fee for using the gym facilities. Children welcome over the age of 12 years old, as there are no family rooms or interleading rooms in the hotel.