Why we like it
- Located on the Cape’s oldest registered farm
- An idyllic setting and only a short drive from the V&A Waterfront
- Stay in beautifully designed rooms and suites
- World-class winery and fine dining experiences
- A hotel full of charm and offers a tranquil base to explore the Cape region
About Steenberg Hotel
This luxury hotel in Cape Town offers exquisite hospitality, world-class cuisine, an award-winning winery, an 18-hole championship golf course, a plush spa and plenty of history. Situated on the Cape’s oldest registered farm, Steenberg offers an idyllic setting; a short drive from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town in the Western Cape, South Africa. Steenberg Hotel rests in the Constantiaberg amphitheatre of the Table Mountain range. The original werf (farm) resonates with the history of the Cape.
The selection of luxurious accommodation includes striking heritage suites, contemporary premier rooms, family rooms and the charm of sunny barn rooms as well as those in the original Manor House. Laze in the sparkling pool, or relax on the comfortable pool loungers whilst taking in the breath-taking views of the Steenberg Mountains and beyond. Dine at Tryn, where staff are highly attentive and the cuisine showcases the best of the region. Indulge your body and mind at the Steenberg Spa the perfect way to uplift and restore your body after a long-haul flight.