Why we like it
- A new iconic building in the heart of the V&A Waterfront
- Home to the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (MOCAA)
- Stay in one of the 28 rooms all individually designed by the incredible flair of Liz Biden
- Incredible views from the rooftop bar and restaurant
- Infinity style rooftop swimming pool
About The Silo
The Silo is the latest addition to The Royal Portfolio. The Silo has been created from the iconic grain store that has been in the heart of the waterfront since the mid 1920’s. With only 28 rooms, all styled differently and offering a balcony and incredible vies of the city below or Table Mountain. The design is chic and modern with large glass windows allowing the views to be admired. Housed in the top six floors of the building this stylish hotel has been created with great attention to detail. Industrial in look but comforts and colour have not been forgotten, a chic and contemporary style awaits. Not forgetting the incredibly cool sky terrace on the rooftop complete with swimming pool, bar and restaurant. The Silo is set to be as iconic to the Cape Town Skyline as the Shard is now for London.