Why we like it
- Opened in 2017, this landmark hotel is set in the heart of the popular V&A Waterfront
- It shares the building with the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (MOCAA)
- Stay in one of the 28 rooms, all individually designed and affording impressive balcony views
- Wine and dine with a view at the rooftop bar and restauran
- Take a plunge in the infinity rooftop swimming pool
About The Silo
The Silo is the latest addition to The Royal Portfolio. Housed in the V&A Waterfront's iconic 1920s grain store, this impressive hotel features just 28 rooms – each styled differently and complete with balcony and en-suite bathroom. The design is chic and modern with panoramic glass windows showcasing a balcony and spectacular views of Cape Town or Table Mountain. The Silo is housed in the top six floors of the building, and every inch of it has been designed with the upmost attention to detail. An industrial theme is married with plush comforts and flashes of colour. From the fine-dining restaurants to the effortlessly cool sky terrace on the rooftop complete with a swimming pool, bar and restaurant, this landmark property is the perfect place to unwind after days exploring cosmopolitan Cape Town.