Why we like it
- Incredible Waterfront location, just steps from the main shopping area
- A wide variety of restaurants and bars
- Views of Table Mountain and the busy harbour
- Member of Leading Hotels of the World
- Events and entertainment such as traditional braai and mini chef experience for the kids
About The Table Bay
Set on the historic V&A Waterfront with views of Table Mountain and the sea, The Table Bay is a luxury Cape Town hotel renowned for its standard in service and cuisine. Each of its 329 beautifully-appointed rooms has fabulous views of the mountain or sea; we love the Junior Suites, which overlook the harbour, and families will relish the space afforded in the Superior Luxury Family Mountain Rooms, where the windows gaze out across to Table Mountain. Known the world over as a food-lover’s destination, the restaurants at Table Bay do not disappoint. The Atlantic offers the best breakfast buffet in the city with over 240 items on the menu, while the Camissa Brasserie serves up South African dishes with a new twist. The Lounge is the ideal spot for afternoon tea and there are two bars, Union Bar and the Pool Bar, for quenching your thirst. Camelot Spa and the gym round off the facilities with an impressive array of treatments and personal trainers on request.