Why we like it
- Ideally located for wildlife-spotting
- Sleek, contemporary design that makes use of modern features to embrace natural light and materials
- Get even closer to nature thanks to Cheetah Plains’ use of cutting-edge electric safari vehicles
- Enjoy the service of a private chef and access to your own wine cellar
- Spacious bushveld houses provide guests with privacy and comfort
About Cheetah Plains
Nestled among the Sabi Sands Game Reserve and adjacent to Kruger National Park, Cheetah Plains is a haven for wildlife-spotting. There are no fences between you and the wilderness, making this the perfect place for an authentic safari experience.
Accommodation consists of three Bushveld houses, furnished throughout in a sleek modern style. Floor-to-ceiling windows flood rooms with natural light, blurring the boundaries between you and the wild outdoors. Each house features four luxurious suites, a lounge area, living room, sun deck, lap pool, loggia and dining area complete with a gallery of fine wines.
Guests can enjoy dedicated help from their own on-site hospitality team including a private chef, field guide and tracker. Together, they ensure every aspect of your safari experience is taken care of. Head out with a naturalist guide in search of some of the region’s most elusive wildlife such as the majestic cheetah. After exciting days exploring, return to your Cheetah Plains for dinner made by your private chef and drinks on your outdoor viewing deck.