Why we like it
- Located in the Timbavati Private nature Reserve
- Eleven thatched suites, with two being honeymoon suites complete with private pool
- A relaxed and romantic atmosphere
- Activities include two safaris per day in open 4x4 vehicles and guided bush walks
- The Therapy Lapa offers a range of aromatherapy treatments and a well-equipped gymnasium for fitness fanatics
About Kings Camp
Kings camp has an enviable location on the edge of a savannah plain scattered with Acacia trees. There is a very productive waterhole right in front of the camp that attracts a wide variety of wildlife day and night. With its relaxed, romantic ambience, the King's Camp invites guests to relax in the bushveld, in fine African style. Traditional South African cuisine is served in the boma, when a bush braai isn't being prepared. Camp facilities include a lounge and dining room area, a bar, a pool terrace and a game-viewing platform that overlooks a very active waterhole. Nine generously spacious Colonial Suites are luxuriously equipped with air-conditioning, indoor and outdoor double shower, fully stocked mini-bar and private verandah. Two exquisite opulent Honeymoon Suites are luxuriously equipped with air-conditioning, indoor and outdoor shower and fully stocked mini-bar. Each suite has a private verandah with large plunge pool overlooking the African bush. For the ultimate safari experience stay in the private Waterbuck Villa, with four bedrooms and opulent living complete with private chef, guide and tracker this is the perfect choice for a family or close group of friends travelling together seeking exclusivity in the Kruger. Children are welcome to stay at Kings Camp aged over 6 years old.