Why we like it
- Located in the famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Beautiful spacious suites all with private plunges pools
- Excellent Big 5 game experience
- Expert guides will guide you on safari game drives and bush walks
- Perfect for the first time safari visitor and honeymoon couples
About Leopard Hills
Perched high in the forest canopy on a hill overlooking a natural waterhole, Leopard Hills commands fantastic views over the park and to this day is owned by the Kruger family. Each of the eight luxurious glass-fronted suites have stilted sundecks and heated rock plunge pools offering superb views of the African bushveld beyond. The traditional Shangaan boma provides a unique evening dining experience evening out under the stars. Other facilities at Leopard Hills include a gym and sala, where a large range of bush treatments are available. The library offers a setting of peace and tranquillity, where you are able to browse through a large selection of literature and African journals.