Why we like it
- Located in the Kruger National Park in a private concession of 5000 hectares with unspoilt views of the Sabie River
- An all suite lodge each spacious and complete with its own private game viewing deck
- Only nine suites all with air conditioning and a private plunge pool
- Activities include morning and afternoon game drives in open vehicles, bush walks, bird watching and astronomy talks
- Exceptional guides and trackers who ensure a high quality safari experience
About Lion Sands Tinga Lodge
Surrender yourself to the opulence of your suite or step outside and appreciate Africa 's natural beauty from the privacy of your own game viewing deck. Each suite has been strategically positioned to ensure the best possible, unspoilt view of the Sabie River and the African bush. Every suite measures approximately 120 square metres, each suite boasts a comfortable lounge, luxurious bedroom and beautifully appointed en-suite bathroom.
Unwind in the private plunge pool after a day spent tracking the "Big Five" or taking in the exquisite beauty of the African bushveld. The Lodge style is grand and spacious with a feeling of historical opulence. The main areas open out onto breath-taking wooden viewing decks which end a few feet from the Sabie River. There is also a lovely main pool, with the outside areas offering ample space for all. Children are welcome over the age of six years old and a variety of children's safari activities are offered.