Why we like it
- Londolozi Private Game Reserve is a 14000 hectare exclusive safari destination
- Ideally situated along a riverbank
- Ten superior chalets with private verandahs, with two suites connected by a glass skywalk perfect for families
- Child friendly with the cubs den being a unique children's programme where the activities are tailored to each child aged 4 to 16 years
- Activities include game drives in open 4x4 vehicles, bush walks, astronomy talks, massages and yoga
About Londolozi Founders
Londolozi Founder's Camp is ideally situated along a riverbank, making it perfect for guests with a keen interest in river life. There are ten superior chalets with private verandas hidden in the shade of ancient trees along the banks of the Sand River. These luxurious air-conditioned chalets with their wooden decks feature a personal bar and en-suite bathroom with a bath and separate shower. The dining area at Founder's Camp leads out to a thatched viewing deck where guests can relax while game and bird viewing. There is a boma next to the camp's swimming pool and a covered sitting area, with a well-stocked bar. Children of all ages are welcome at Founders Camp, children aged 6 years and above are allowed on the game drives, younger children will be entertained at the Cubs Den.