Why we like it
- Settled amongst the tree tops, the camp is the prefect romantic retreat
- Just six suites ensure an intimate bush experience, with the option to book the camp exclusively
- Dawn and dusk game drives head off daily in search of elephant herds, buffalo, white rhino, lion and the famous leopards of Londolozi
- Other activities include stargazing, bird watching and bush dining
- Have the opportunity to visit local villages and be immersed in the local culture
About Londolozi Tree Camp
The ultimate in opulent indulgence, relax on wooden decks with a glass of champagne in hand as you survey the ancient landscape below. Elegance and simplicity are the hallmarks of Tree Camp and can be seen in every detail and feature, from the private swimming pools and salas, to the Ralph Lauren wallpaper and chocolate plaited leather beds. Spectacular game viewing and exceptional leopard sightings are commonplace in this rich wild wonderland. Conservation has not been forgotten and many land management as well as animal protection projects are in operation.