Why we like it
- andBeyond Ngala Tented Camp is a chic and contemporary camp located by the Timbavati River
- Nine luxury tents on raised decks with a private seating area outside
- Activities on offer are morning and afternoon game drives in open vehicles, bush walks, birdwatching and stargazing
- There is a swimming lap pool and a small safari shop
- Each tent has a large bathtub and an outside shower
About andBeyond Ngala Tented Camp
andBeyond Ngala Tented Camp is located in the Ngala Private Game Reserve, an exclusive game rich area adjacent to the Kruger National Park. There are only nine tents at Ngala Tented camp so with a maximum of 18 guests in camp at one time the experience is intimate in a wonderful setting on the Timbavati River that attracts an abundance of wildlife.
The elegant main areas of the camp consist of seating areas, a small safari shop, dining area and a contoured lap pool and deck, the perfect place to escape the heat of the day in the summer. The area is rich in wildlife and animals such as elephant, leopard, spotted hyena, giraffe, buffalo and white rhino are some of the species that one may encounter on a safari activity. Ngala Tented camp can only accommodate children over 12 years old due to safety reasons.