Why we like it
- Located in the private game reserve of Sabi Sabi
- Overlooking an active waterhole
- A well designed lodge with large open courtyards and two outdoor pools
- An all suite lodge all well-appointed with air conditioning
- Activities include morning and afternoon game drives, bush walks and Ele-fun the children's activity centre
About Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
Bush Lodge is set in the heart of the Sabi Sabi bushveld overlooking a water-hole and an African plain. At Bush Lodge, the flagship lodge of the Sabi Sabi collection be wowed by uncompromising high standards of service, efficiency and personalised attention. Each air-conditioned thatched suite features exquisite ethnic décor in keeping with the bushveld environment. The lodge features artistically designed open courtyards with spectacular wooden carvings by renowned South African sculptors, created from wood salvaged from the bushveld. Bush Lodge is an all-suite lodge, which includes a suite with wheelchair access. All suites are air-conditioned, have overhead fans, fly screens and en-suite bathrooms with showers. The design is simple and classical creating a home from home atmosphere. Meals at Bush Lodge will not disappoint, dine in the outdoor boma, or under the cover of the thatched courtyard with the background noise of the African bush creating the perfect backdrop.