Why we like it
- A true forest retreat, set in one of the most unique ecosystems on our planet
- Stay in stilted glass suites, tucked away in the forest
- Activities available include game drives, walking safaris and river cruises
- Friendly staff will look after your every need and expert guides will bring the African bush to life
- Indulge in the romance of African starlit nights with dinner in a surprise bush location or in the boma
About andBeyond Phinda Forest Lodge
Nestled within 15,000 hectares of Phinda Private Game Reserve, exquisite architectural design meets conservation in these luxurious hand-crafted suites. Set deep in the heart of a rare dry sand forest, the lodge comprises of 16 glass, air-conditioned private stilted suites that appear to float between the torchwood trees. Other facilities include an stylish infinity swimming pool, luxurious dining and sitting areas and an expansive viewing deck with panoramic views of the game-filled plains. The suites are positioned to ensure absolute privacy and each en suite bathroom features twin hand basins, bath and separate shower. A nice touch, all suites feature a personal bar on their private veranda.